Amy Rose descends from a small, but stellar performance producing Holstein dam line. Her dam, Kenza B (Carthago x Joost x Landmeister) has produced two 1.60 horses from her earliest offspring, including the full sister Lilly Fee who competes with Susan Horn of Canada in the 1.60 fei classes, and another full sister, State Premium mare Saranga. Saranga has produced the daughter Caretana, a winner at Lanakan in the 5 year olds, and currently competing successfully with Norway’s Margrethe Hartmann in the CSI 7/8 yr old classes.
Dam Kenza B Bezirksprämie (Carthago x Joost x Landmeister)
- Langhago (lancer II): 1.60
- Full Sister: Lilly Fee : 1.60
- Full Sister: Saranga: Staatsprämie (daughter Carentana winner at Lanakan)
- Cool Cat (Quinar): 1.40
Damline Production includes:
- Campus (v. Carthago): 1.60
- Contutto (v. Cartani): 1.55
- The Toymaker (v. Casall): 1.60
- Callistoro (v. Calato): 1.60
- Cento S (v. Courage): 1.60
- Lifestyle (v. Limbus): 1.50
- Contrast 9 (v. Cassini II): 1.50
Her sire Limbus is an attractive and particularly noble Landgraf I son. Influenced by the TB sires Rantzau and Marlon and due to the great amount of TB blood elements, he is an interesting option to achieve the refinement desired in the modern show jumper. So far, he has eleven licensed sons; the most successful Limbus offspring as yet is the licensed stallion S.I.E.C. Livello. Limbus has also made a name for himself through his daughters. Pelagia became the Dithmarschen champion mare in 2003. Moreover, the 2004 champion stallion Canto is out of a Limbus dam.